Kiwi 2 OBD2 Interface
Communicate directly with your engine
Read / reset engine codes
Save yourself a trip to the mechanic.
Use Kiwi to read, diagnose, troubleshoot and reset your OBD2 check engine codes.
In-depth analytics and tuning
Choose from more than a half-dozen apps to monitor real-time engine performance including acceleration, torque, and power.
Log, analyze, and export data
Record and playback log files showing OBD-II data, skidpad, track day data simultaneously. Export data to your PC for more in-depth analysis.
- Display real-time horsepower and torque
- GPS track mapping and telemetry, visually analyze acceleration and braking on different race tracks, and improve your lap time.
- Professional skidpad and inclinometer showing lateral and acceleration/braking Gs with min/max indicators.
- Smog check ready your vehicle
- Connect high performance aftermarket sensors including wideband air/fuel ratio, exhaust gas temperature, vacuum/boost, air intake temperature, fluid pressure and fluid temperature with the iMFD adapter
- And much, much more!